so in this articles, we will talk about one of the best ways of folding our clothes we can describe it by the KonMari folding process this method allowed us to organize our drawers enough that we can find only the clothes we need without searching in tons of our clothes.
OUR CLOTHES THAT SPARK JOY
in the KonMari method, students must follow a very precise order to store their things, and in the head of the list, we have clothes!
But before folding anything, Marie asks her students to carefully unclutter their clothes, keeping only what « pleases ».
keep our « sparks joy », it’s the first condition for Marie Kondo before folding anything
To achieve this, we need a large pile to put everything that we collect on it.
if the pile does not feet all your clothes because you have a lot to keep you should remove a single item from every clothing category at a time.
Finding my clothing all together at once was good as I went through the KonMari phase myself, as it told me exactly how much stuff I had! It also made it easy to evaluate the bits and find out what I truly liked and what was about to be dumped.
In order to determine whether or not an object sparks joy, Marie suggests treating every element. Even it seems impossible to determine just what « joy sparks » at the outset, as students get more and more into the tidying phase, taking choices become easier and easier!
Discarding products can be challenging, particularly if they are still in good condition. Marie tells students to be grateful for wearing clothing and if it is in good condition, you can donate for someones who needs a spark of joy.
KONMARI -ING MY CLOTHES
Also if it seems difficult, it always pays off, in the long run, having just things that I really enjoy! I had a mini KonMari session for my clothing recently as my wardrobe and drawers were beginning to look cluttered, so even though I’m the furthest thing from a clothes horse, I ended up being able to recycle a huge garbage bag full of things.
Since every single piece in my wardrobe and drawers suits perfectly and represents my personality, I find that I really wear most of my clothes.
So far after my purge, my wardrobe has stayed much neater since there is plenty of space for anything so I’m inspired to keep everything looking good!
FILE FOLDING CLOTHES
When the clothes that don’t inspire happiness have been removed, it’s time to find out how to put the clothes that came.
Marie Kondo suggests folding as many laundries as you can – using her popular file folding process – just because laundry folded using the KonMari system take up far less space than a hanging outfit.
Regardless of which piece of clothing we fold, the aim is to bring it into the shape of a tiny rectangle so that it may pose alone.
File folding also helped me to fit more things in each folder, which in my boys’ room particularly came in handy. Alex has one tiny dresser, and the only way to accommodate all his clothing pieces in such a restricted room was by our good folding way, to be honest, it was a true space saver game!
THE KONMARI FOLDING METHOD
HOW TO FOLD A SHIRT WITH THE KONMARI METHOD
- first of all, Let the shirt start flat, facing up on the front side. Fold the center one hand of the suit.
- Fold back the shirt’s sleeve.
- for the second setup Cross the middle over the other side of the suit, stopping a little before the line.
- the third step folds the other sleeve.
- the fourth setup is Folding the shirt to the floor, stopping a little in front of the lip.
- the fifth step is to fold the shirt toward the bottom with the closed side.
- fold over the shirt to create a little right-hand corner again.
- Stand the shirt upright.
how to FOLD A LONG SLEEVED SHIRT (KONMARI METHOD)
- Remove some wrinkles by hand. Put the down button-shirt.
- Flip the top down the button and lie on the back of the shirt.
- Fold the left sleeve in the shirt middle.
- Place the right-hand sleeve in the center of the top. Both should meet in the middle of the shirt.
- Fold up the shirt’s lower section.
- Lift up the lower part of the chest to reach the shirt’s neck.
- Flip off the top and enjoy the designs.
HOW TO FOLD PANTS, JEANS, AND LEGGINGS (KONMARI METHOD)
Place your slippers down, keep them up.
Place it in half to inside the zipper.
Fold it in half the longitudinal direction, knee to tail (leave a small gap in the top).
Wear trousers with one percent.
Hold the last period 1/3.
Hold your trousers straight.
HOW TO FOLD BRAS WITH THE KONMARI METHOD
Start with flat bras, face-up on the bottom.
Fold the bra’s band on each leg.
Keep the bra straps down into the cups.
Turn around and put the bra on the front.
Nest them within each other while holding many bras.
FOLDING UNDERWEAR (KONMARI METHOD)
- Begin by spreading out the underwear flat on the bottom.
- Fold back to the waistband the edge of the pants.
- Hold the middle to one leg.
- Fold on the reverse side.
- Rollback to the waistband the edge of the pants.
- Turn back to the front of the waistband.
- The boxes SKUBB fit great for underwear safety.
HOW TO FOLD SOCKS ( KONMARI METHOD )
- Beginning with the socks put both socks faced in the same direction.
- Place one sock over the other one.
- Attach the shoes to the middle of the foot.
- Fold the socks again to create a little right-hand corner.
- Get straight with the shoes.
HOW TO FOLD SHORTS ( KONMARI METHOD )
- Consider putting the shorts down, facing up to the top.
- Split in half-width of the short.
- Cover it against shorts legs if the seat sticks out.
- Fold part, fold the shorts’ tail into the openings of the hip.
- Sit straight for the shoes.
HOW TO FOLD CAMISOLES WITH THE KONMARI METHOD
- Begin by laid out the camisole, face-up on the top.
- Fold over the middle one hand of the camisole.
- Fold over the middle of the other side of the camisole, stopping a little before the bottom.
- Fold the camisole in two, including the ties, leaving the camisole’s edge with the rim.
- Rollback to the bottom of the closed side of the camisole.
- Fold once again to build a tiny triangle over the camisole.
- Get straight in the camisole.
- I prefer to place my camisoles In IKEA small SKUBB boxes.
For many years, I’ve been folding a file now, so every time I post the picture of our KonMari ed drawers on the blog or social network, I seem to have the same concerns.
DOES KONMARI FOLDING MAKE THE CLOTHES MORE WRINKLED?
Some of the most commonly asked questions I get about flipping KonMari t-shirts are, « does it let the shirts be more wrinkled?
I find that the opposite is real, in reality. It seems like my shirts are less wrinkled than when I packed all of them in a huge row.I’m confident I tie the clothes as I fold and it’s all clean and smooth that prevents the wrinkles from developing.When I’m not piling things on top of each other, they’re not smushing in the bag, which would also aid until we’re about to take them out wrinkle-free.